E-Waste Security is certified by the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) for the mobile destruction of hard drives and other digital media such as backup tapes and USB thumb drives. We provide NAID Certified hard drive destruction and IT recycling services throughout Orange County, Los Angeles and San Jose, CA .
The National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) is the largest international certification bodies for information and data destruction. NAID acts as an independent auditor, checking a shredding company’s compliance in 22 critical areas, including everything from shred size to employee background checks.
Benefits of hiring NAID Certified company for your data destruction projects:
- Proof that you performed vendor due diligence required by data privacy laws
- Knowledge that company employees have passed drug and criminal background checks
- A Certificate of Destruction from a company that has approved data destruction policies and procedures
Will you ever need to justify your choice of hard drive shredding companies? Maybe not, but choosing a vendor certified in data destruction should give you peace of mind if the question ever comes up. E-Waste Security is NAID Certified for the destruction of computer hard drives, backup tapes, thumb drives and optical media.
We are certified by the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) for mobile destruction of digital data media. Our certified onsite service is capable of shredding hard drives, backup tapes, CDs, DVDs, thumb drives, floppies and all digital media. Our mobile information security process is simple and very secure. We:
- Bring professional hard drive shredding equipment to your office or data center
- Scan hard drives to provide SAS 70 audit-ready documentation
- Shred hard drives onsite – you are able to witness the destruction
- Remove destroyed hard drives for responsible recycling
- Our EPA / California DTSC# CAL